Wednesday 2 April 2014

A List of ITA Team Members

Hi,

Let me share all what I have in mind with you tonight :)

This idea was in mind for a long time and I do hope we could do it.

What I'm trying to achieve here is very simple. Please see this: Peppermint Team Members.

Peppermint is one of the Linux Distributions and as you can see, on their website, they list the names and the pictures of all their members with a bit of introduction about each and everyone.

I do want the same for ITA Team. Yes, we don't have a website yet but we do have a blog ;)

And, you don't really need to share your own picture, you can always use an avatar ;)

Needless to say, you don't have to write a newsletter about yourself. Just few words about yourself, just like what Peppermint Team had done it.

That is all about my other idea but this time, this one is very simple and short :)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment