Thursday 10 July 2014

I shall reveal my secret

Hi everyone,

Long story short and without any introduction, I'm writing this post today in order to reveal my secret and share it with everyone :)

I'm the founder of:
  • Iraqi Technological Academy Team: a Computer Science Project contains 25 different field under one name.
  • iRQLinux: The very first Iraqi Operating System based on GNU/Linux
  • X Foundation: A new project that is still on the Alpha Stage.
  • Other Projects.
So, how exactly I have managed to do that?

Well, first of all, nothing was easy, really and things don't really happen magically over night. I had to go through a lot of pain. I have put sweat, blood and tears into this. I had to go though bad and rough times. I had to think to give up many times. It is a story of 3 years of struggle :)

My secret is this:

  1. Hope
  2. Ambition
  3. Faith
These are the 3 factors I have used in order to achieve what I have done so far today. And, these factors are what I shall use today to carry on. Needless to say, these 3 factors are what I shall use to build a better future for my people and my country.

Do you think it is hard? impossible? here is my answer:










You can do it, try :)

If you fail, raise again and try harder. At the end of the day, you will do it :)

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment