Wednesday 7 May 2014

My School - Lessons To Learn From

Hi,

It's been a while since I posted here. In fact, this is not just about projects, it is more like a personal blog where I share my thoughts whether about projects or about something else.

I'd like to share something I have recently learned the hard way or to be more honest and specific, I'm starting to learn and follow :)

I always consider life as the biggest and the best school. Despite the fact that it might give us hard times more than good times but no one can deny it is the best school ever.

I have few lessons to share which I decided to learn from.
I confess and admit that I'm aware of these facts/lessons but wasn't really following that often. Recently, I have decided to learn from my mistakes and follow these lessons on daily basis. Happiness can't be achieved unless your inner soul be a friend with your exterior soul. In another world, if you fail to achieve the happiness with yourself, don't expect you can achieve that with anyone else.

Lesson #1


I liked this a lot and I promise to talk with other people rather than talk about them behind their back. It is not just something we share on our Social Media Channels, these should be lessons to learn from. What am I going to lose if I give that a try? the answer is: NOTHING.

It will never hurt nor kill me to try and it worth the try if I could be a reason to reduce the problems in this world :)


Lesson #2


Personally, I always have to deal with people who never ever admit they're wrong nor learn from their mistakes. If truth to be told, it is a general feature in human beings. Most if not all of us, sometimes or often do that.

I was thinking ... why not admit my mistakes rather than keep defending myself or be busy denying them?
I do both if truth to be told but I will change that, admit if I do a mistake and above all, try my best to learn from it :)


Lesson #3


Always. It might take months and years to build something but it takes few seconds to destroy all what you have built.
The beginning is always tough, long and hard. Giving up is not an opinion for me at all. This is the default and the built-in feature; no way I give up nor surrender. I have learned though whenever I feel tired or about to give up due to a huge burden or something, I always take a break and stay away from the source of troubles and burden ... recharge ... go back to finish my fight.


Lesson #4


For the last few years, I've been doing nothing but what I love and believe in. I admit that I was always thinking about success and was worried/scared to fail but when I first time saw the above, I have decided to not think about success because it will come naturally at the end. Even if I fail, I am not worried about that. I'd say that I just found 10,000 ways that didn't work and keep trying :)

This is one of my favorite quotes of all time.


Lesson #5

 
Last but not least, I must say this is the most important lesson ever that I have learned very recently the very hard and long way. I had to go through a huge burden until I found that quote and learned from my mistakes and admitted I was doing something wrong and I started right away, without hesitation, to fix what is really broken.

It is a curl world. Having a soft heart in such world is not weakness but courage.

Instead of wasting my time to explain myself over and over again, sometimes it is just a total waste of time, energy and effort. After all, people will listen to themselves to what they want to hear only :)

It is a tough lesson I have learned with an expensive cost but never too late. What does matter is, I have learned it. And above all, I won't fall into the same trap again. It is how you avoid the same mistake not just knowing it nor just admit it.

I think what Paulo was trying to say in a way:


Which is yet another lesson actually.

Anyway, I decided to start from today to stop explaining, do what I love and believe in and success will come naturally and if I do any mistake, I won't waste my time to deny it, I will admit that and will do my best to always talk to be people rather than talk about them; hopefully I could be the reason to reduce the problems in this world :)


Thank you for reading :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment